The as easy as 1, 2, 3 look!
- Define brows! You can use an eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, eyebrow tint. Whichever you prefer!
- Highlight the brow bone area for a more defined brows; and it gives this lift effect too! You can use a matte white eyeshadow or a white eyeliner.
- Line your eyes with your desired shape. You can use an eyeliner pencil, gel liner, or liquid. I applied eyeliner only on the upper lash line. It's up to you if you want to line your lower lash line.
- False lashes are optional. If you want a more "big eyes" effect, then go for false lashes(like what I did).
- Brown eyeshadow on your crease to add more depth to the eyes. I didn't do it here though.
- White eyeliner on the water line to add MORE wideness. Just like Michelle Phan's tutorial of the Lady Gaga makeup.
- Circle lenses.