Thursday, April 19, 2012

Look at my lips

Another Etude House product to review! YAY!
This product is from their "Look at my" line. I adore this line for so many reasons. The quality is just superb.
Who can resist its pretty packaging? If there's an award for packaging, they should win! The packaging is plastic on the outside, it encases the metal looking one that's on the inside. For the price, P328.00 for a very good quality lipstick.


Close up:
A "my lips" is engraved on the lipstick. It is the continuation of the "Look at" which is written on the packaging. IZZ SO COOL!
Lipstick glides on really smoothly. It's creamy and leaves the the lips moisturized. Staying power is just like any other lipsticks, 4 hours.

 I have it in shade 14. The color is close to fuchsia pink but two shades lighter. This will look good on both warm and cool toned individuals.

Left side: EH Orgel light lipstick Right side: Look at my lips
I compared it with my EH Orgel Light Lipstick which is a nudy pink.
I'll be posting another picture of me wearing the lipstick sometime this week.

A little note: I got this Look at my eyes lipstick from the contest I joined last December 2011, the Etude House's Look at my eyes Christmas edition(I did a post over here!) And luckily, I won! Thanks to the people who supported me.

Overall:
♥♥♥♥♥ 

You can now follow me through bloglovin!

 

 

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh that color looks really good on your skin tone.. Do you know what color lipstick looks good on honey colored skin? :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simplest trick that I learned from Bobbi Brown is to pick a shade that is two shades darker than your lip color and it'll be perfect for you! Also, you can never go wrong with nude colored lipsticks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review! i love lovee the packaging and it sounds amazing, i wana try but i got lippies i haven't used yet Y^Y
    btw thank u so much for following my blog, i followed u back :)
    ~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog is soooo nice!! new follower here! <3

    if it's not much to ask, please check out mine too..

    -Alyssa
    http://alyssamariezarate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi hun new follower here hope you could follow back =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The packaging is really cute and so is the engraving in the lipstick! So chic and girly! :)

    i'm a new follower, hope you could follow me back. :)

    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. is this the one you're talking about dear? nice choice! im planning to get a pink shade from this line, i'll try to check this out :) btw what camera do you use? i love your photos!

    ChinChin
    www.thekikaychronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is the one. :D
      I'm using a Canon Powershot SX10. :D

      Delete

A chit-chat wouldn't hurt.

 
Images by Freepik