I ran out of my IN2IT eyeliner pen and decided to get another one until I walked by Nichido's counter. Originally, my eyes were on their lipsticks then I found out that they have this eyeliner pen because someone was looking for it at the counter. I tried it and it is cheaper than IN2IT's so I got this instead.
I noticed that my opening paragraph is a story of how I got the product. Hahaha I can't think of any other opening so, yeah.
A 24 Hr tattoo effect eyeliner pen + long lasting + waterproof? Sounds promising for a P238.00 product. I made a swatch at the back of my hand with the tester and I was satisfied. I was just hoping it would be as good as my IN2IT eyeliner pen.
It's a felt tip eyeliner pen. A little thick than my IN2IT but I am not complaining. It is really stiff just what I wanted and expecting it to be.
|image from avsforum.com|
Hahahahahahaha. I though it'll be funny to put that "no signal" thing here since I lost/forgot where the other pictures are and I can't really find it and when I decided to do another shoot for the product it didn't work because I forgot to recap it. I don't know why, maybe I was in a hurry or something. Good thing I didn't put it in my daily makeup bag that time 'cause it'll surely ruin everything including the bag.
Ssssooooo I got myself another eyeliner pen. I was in a hurry because I was with my little brother at that time and he hates it when I but something or anything other than food. I went straight to the counter and grabbed this and when I reached home to try my new eyeliner pen...
I didn't notice the difference of the each other's description because I just didn't noticed it. I was assuming it would be the same as my last eyeliner pen because the packaging is just completely the same except for the description. I didn't know that this also comes in a brush tip form. My face was This is much thinner than the felt tip as you can see in the pictures. I also like the sound of 24 hr tattoo effect, long lasting and waterproof. It's just really nice to hear. Sounds so promising.
What's written on the packaging:
• Professional Grade Eyeliner Pen
• Tear Resistant
• Sweat Resistant
• Net Wt. 1.5mL
• Made in Taiwan
You can totally click on the picture for a larger view. If it's not working, maybe your internet connection can't carry the heavy GIFs.
Black as it can be, as you can see up there. From the very first stroke down to the last, it really is black and it glides at the back of my hand so smoothly.
|I really don't know what happened to the colors here. I've been saving it as original not optimized but it still looks like this. -__- lvl 0.1 photoshop powers here.|
Horay for a good staying power after a light rub-bud-dub! This is really good for an eyeliner. We all want an eyeliner like this! Who doesn't?
- Sweat Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Thin brush tip.Sometimes, you just want your eyeliner to stay just right where your lashes are. Rest your eyes from those bold and heavy eyeliner looks.
- Oil resistant. I have oily lids and this doesn't smudge on my lids even after 8hrs!
- Fast drying. This really depends but I am putting it in the pro section. You don't have to wait for it to dry or it'll end up smudging on your lids. But I put on my eyeliner with eyes open because I have uneven eyelids and sometimes puffy eyes.
- The product dries instantly on the brush when in front/close to an electric fan. Electric fan saves my face from sweating while applying makeup. Yup, I sweat a lot even applying makeup. Thanks dad for the genes.