Today is my very last day of summer and I'll be saying hello to school by tomorrow---actually, it's hello hospital since I'll be starting tomorrow as an official intern! YAY! So here's a last minute summer look I created to somehow make me feel all summery---saving the last day every minute.
How I did the look?
- I applied a white eyeliner for base---it'll also make the color more vibrant. I used my Fashion21 White Eyeliner.
- Applied matte yellow eyeshadow(The very left side with the blushing cartoon) over my lids.
- Matte orange eyeshadow(Fourth column from the left. With the rage cartoon) on the outer third of my lids.
- Extended the orange eyeshadow to my bottom lash line; only on the outer corner.
- Blended the two colors.
- Satin yellow eyeshadow(The very left with the teary eyes cartoon) on my inner corners and inner part of my bottom lash line.
- Highlighted underneath my brows with that flesh color(third column from the left with that blushing cartoon).
- Lined my waterline with a white eyeliner pencil.
- Lined my upper lash line with my Eyeliner pen from IN2IT.
- Curled and applied mascara.
- Cut false lashes to half and applied it only at the outer corners.
So, what do you think of this look? Does this scream summer? :D Like sweet mangoes?
Anyhoo, good luck to us students who will be saying hello to school! :)