Friday, October 31, 2014

Haul: Etude House The Great Princess Sale!


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Hahahaha Who doesn't love S-A-L-E? This is just a quick post so here's what I got this afternoon.


Eyelash curler
I still have my first but I think it's time to change it.

Pearl Aura Brightening Essence Lotion
This is for the mother. She's running out of her recent moisturizer.

Dear Girls Be Clear Moisturizer
I originally wanted to get the Mom and Kid sunblock because I need to have my daily sun screen game on. Not just from my Majolica Majorca powder which only has SPF 15(?). But I saw this product so I got it instead. It's a moisturizer with SPF 30/PA++ and it's cheaper compared to the mom and kid sunblock.

Hyaluronic Acid face mask
Because it's the -ber season. My skin gets really dry, super dry. -__-

Lip and Eye Remover
Again, who wants their lips and eyes removed? Hahaha

Drawing Eyebrow (#1)
This is a hit in my blog. You people should get yours now! This is my nth time repurchasing it. I was thinking of getting the gray one but too scared on how it'll look on me.

I got the wonder pore for free, by the way.

Awesome sale indeed! It's 20% off in every single item! What are you waiting for? 

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had an Etude House store near me!! The hyaluronic mask sounds so moisturising :))


    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's bad news! tssssk
    I know!! Idk what else would be as moisturizing as this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're definitely going to have to take advantage of the discount because there are so many things we want to try out, especially the brow pencil. it must be good if you've repurchased so many times!!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awh dang it! I missed out on this, D= I just learned recently how to shade my brows and ugh I didn't know the perfect brows can make one look artista hahaha! so sayang :( but I am glad you got yourself an awesome haul :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I’m Rose,

    Thank you for that wonderful blog post. It's very refreshing and helpful. I hope I can get either of those.

    We have groups and communities of women on LINK. I am inviting everyone to join us on this new platform. LINK APP MESSENGER is the newest social media messenger around!

    How to get link!

    ANDROID: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.android.im

    IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id900104572

    LINK WEBSITE: http://linkmessenger.com/

    We hope everyone can join us and share your love for beauty and fashion along with your favourite bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

A chit-chat wouldn't hurt.

 
Images by Freepik