Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween Look



This was a look I came up for Halloween last year. I just found this purple (Yes, this is in purple but the flash make it seem to appear pink in photos) wig lying in the department store and was sold at P100.00 only! Come on, it was just for P100.00. I couldn't resist it. Who know, maybe there will be school plays or whatsoever.


I really don't know what I went for for this look. I was just playing around with makeup and make use of my impulse-buy-wig.

I can also be an ulzzang with my eye makeup minus the wig too! (Feeler lang, teh?)

So, for Halloween 2012, can you suggest a look that will be fun or scary? Comment down below! :)
Making this blog more interactive. ;)
 

10 comments:

  1. dami kong tawa sayo. ;)) nicki minaj ang dating! lol! keep on blogging! you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love the hair,nice post!

    new here to your blog,would you mind following back?tnx.

    just me,

    cheeneezcool18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wig. Where did you buy it? I don't know if I wanna dress up for Halloween. I do wanna go trick or treating and have all those candies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, we don't celebrate Halloween over here so I wouldn't know what to dress up.. I think most girls go for the animal look right? Or maybe like scary yet pretty porcelain doll? ^_^

    - Sally ^-^
    www.esohlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful lookt!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can try to be a rag doll (or any kind of doll) :D


    salazarnastassia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A chit-chat wouldn't hurt.

 
Images by Freepik